Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still about That Love

Not only does God criticize me when I do something false, but He also guides and keeps telling me that what He gives is the best for me.

As humans, we only have limited perspective. But God, He can see the whole perspective... unlimited! So, when we ask something to him and He doesn't give it to us, that could mean what we ask to Him is not the best for us.

I have this example. I like that guy I shared on previous post... and I really wish to become that special woman in his life. And it has ever come to my mind, that if we really have that special relationship, maybe it won't take a long time for us to have a marriage, for he is not young anymore. Thus, I will have to bury my plan to continue my study abroad. Maybe I will just gonna waste those valuable times and hard works I've been through for several years. And, no one knows, maybe in the future, somehow I will regret it. A little, or much, there must be regret to this, because I've been longing to pursue my education abroad with a scholarship.

So, maybe God decides that it is better for me not to have special relationship with him. Then, I can put my focus on trying to get this scholarship. =) I'm still waiting for the admission results from 4 universities I've applied. Wish that one of the universities accepts me to be its student using funds from my scholarship. =)

I wish....

I really wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment