A few days ago, I met a friend and I heard before that he has changed, from a Christian to an agnostic.
At first, I heard of his talking and didn't feel anything because I've heard about his changing mind before. But later, when he started to talk about how he doubted the existence of the Lord, who has created him and given him so many countless blessings, I believe He does give each of us countless blessings, I started to feel sad.
I didn't know why I suddenly started to cry when actually I wanted to tell him my idea about his opinion. I just felt that while I was talking, my tears were so eager to run down from my eyes.
Later did I figure out, that maybe it was like a feeling of hurt when you heard of someone didn't love his/her parents. Yes, when I associated the feeling I felt in that position, I start to understand the reason I cried for. I felt sorry that he didn't feel thankful and grateful for things he has received from Him. And I really wish to help him go back to this faithful path, although maybe he doesn't want my help.
Well, maybe all I can do is to pray to Him, hoping that He will touch my friend with His Holy Spirit and let him back to the right path once again.
Let's just hope....
No Copyright Intended The Music belongs to its respectful Owner..
No comments:
Post a Comment