By Your Lantern, I will be brave to go through dark tunnels
By Your Guidance, I will be able to go through impossible things
I will be strong and audacious to follow the path You’ve shown me.
Amen.
Dear Noble Father,
I am so thankful and grateful for Your Invitation to let me joining Your Shelter.
Because by joining it, I get faith, trust, and a solid foundation to live a life.
You are my Guide, The Only One who knows the best for me. Without You, I may get lost in this complicated life and do not know which way I should take. But with You by my side, I am convinced that a certain decision is really the best for me.
Like Abraham, I do not know what I will face there in my future where You have assigned me. But I know that You will always there to guide and protect me from bad things, offer me great things, and plan the best for me.
You have answered my prayer when You let him said yes to accept me as his follower. However, I don’t know why he never responses my further email after that. Maybe he is very busy. But, I don’t know. I just don’t really understand why he can’t reply-even very short reply-email of mine.
Maybe You have a different plan for me. The yes answer was to assign me to go there. But maybe You actually want me to work with another person. I don’t know. All I can do now, is only praying and hoping for the best….
Amen.
By Your Guidance, I will be able to go through impossible things
I will be strong and audacious to follow the path You’ve shown me.
Amen.
Dear Noble Father,
I am so thankful and grateful for Your Invitation to let me joining Your Shelter.
Because by joining it, I get faith, trust, and a solid foundation to live a life.
You are my Guide, The Only One who knows the best for me. Without You, I may get lost in this complicated life and do not know which way I should take. But with You by my side, I am convinced that a certain decision is really the best for me.
Like Abraham, I do not know what I will face there in my future where You have assigned me. But I know that You will always there to guide and protect me from bad things, offer me great things, and plan the best for me.
You have answered my prayer when You let him said yes to accept me as his follower. However, I don’t know why he never responses my further email after that. Maybe he is very busy. But, I don’t know. I just don’t really understand why he can’t reply-even very short reply-email of mine.
Maybe You have a different plan for me. The yes answer was to assign me to go there. But maybe You actually want me to work with another person. I don’t know. All I can do now, is only praying and hoping for the best….
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment